Advision Lesotho is a Lesotho-based consultancy with experts in the field of project management, socio-economic surveys, management, education, research and participatory methodologies.
Advision Lesotho was established in May 2004 as a Project/Programme Development Consultancy by a team of dynamic and enthusiastic professionals with extensive experience in education, public health, project development, strategic planning, policy development, human resource management and related development services.
As a national partner, Advision Lesotho undertakes the Lesotho national fieldwork, data management and disseminations for Afrobarometer.
Advision Lesotho is committed to the vision of a renewed and prosperous Lesotho and our continent.
To target the local, regional & continental response to the challenges of poverty alleviation, education and HIV/AIDS.
Areas of Practice
- Needs assessment and baseline studies
- Training and capacity building
- Participatory and survey research
- Programme development and management
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Solutions in development, education, health and business
- HIV and AIDS policy and strategic plan development