The Afrobarometer Executive Committee meet 2-3 times a year and oversees all aspects of the Afrobarometer network including fundraising, programme planning and implementation and network management. It also confirms decisions about new survey countries and any major structural or staff changes.
All members of the Executive Committee are tasked with implementing decisions made by the Committee.
Click on the links below to find out more about our Executive Committee members:
- Executive Director: E. Gyimah-Boadi
- Deputy Director: Carolyn Logan
- Core Partner Director: Jan Hofmeyr
- Core Partner Director: Winnie Mitullah
- Core Partner Director: Leonard Wantchékon
- Operations Manager: Aba Kittoe
- Operations Manager: Boniface Dulani
- Operations Manager: Edem Selormey
- Operations Manager: Brian Howard
- National Partner Representative: Mogopodi Lekorwe (Botswana)
- National Partner Representative: Massa Coulibaly (Mali)
- Senior Adviser: Michael Bratton
- Senior Adviser: Robert Mattes